The Annual Fund is the single most important fundraising effort of the year.
It lifts our program from basics to excellence, providing opportunities beyond those covered by tuition and fees. Your tax-deductible gift to the SDA Annual Fund makes an immediate impact on the day-to-day experience of our students.
The Annual Fund provides an opportunity for our entire community to support SDA. With broad participation by parents, faculty, grandparents, alumni and friends, we demonstrate that we’re all in this together – that we can make a difference at SDA.
Gifts to the Annual Fund provide the margin of excellence enabling SDA to provide:
Enhanced Academic Programs
- Advanced Placement curriculum
- Faculty development
- Instructional materials to support teaching
- Expanded library resources
- State-of-the-art technology infrastructure
Outstanding Athletic Programs
- Excellent coaches for our athletic teams
- Facility fees for spirited competition
- State-of-the-art equipment and uniforms
Extraordinary Fine Arts Program
- Award-winning choir
- Professional-caliber performances
- Talented fine arts faculty
- Visual arts resources
Exceptional Leadership and Spiritual Development Opportunities
- Leadership through student government
- Model United Nations Program
- Spiritual growth through retreats and peer ministry
- College and career counseling programs
Increased Financial Aid to Students
Assistance to qualified students with financial need.
Saint Dominic Academy has established the following Giving Clubs to honor its Annual Fund donors:
- Veritas Society ($10,000 and more)
- Siena Society ($5,000 – $9,999)
- The Torchbearers ($1,000 – $4,999)
- The Saint Dominic Club ($500 – $999)
- Aquinas Society ($300 – $499)
- Century Club ($150 – $299)
Donors to Saint Dominic Academy can also enter the Blue and White Society by donating $50 or more from alumnae within the last 8 graduation years and $25 or more from alumnae within the last 4 graduating years.