Tuition for the current school year is $10,280, + fees $900 = $11,180.
Limited financial aid is available.
Total due at Registration on February 6, 2016 is a nonrefundable registration fee of $400.
Accepted forms of payment are check, credit card, or money order.
All tuition is paid through the online tuition management company – FACTS Management Services,
There are three tuition payment plans available:
Plan A – Annual Payment in Full of $11,180 by July 1
No account set-up fee for FACTS. You save the $300 management fee.
Plan B – Semi-Annual Payments: Two equal payments of $5,640 due July 1 & December 1
A one-time fee of $38 charged by FACTS for account set-up and tuition payer insurance.
A $100 management fee is included in the payment amounts. A $50 late charge will be applied by FACTS to any past due balances.
Plan C – 11 monthly payments of $1,043.64 due June through April
Payment is due on the 15th of each month.
A one-time fee of $63 is charged by FACTS for account set-up and tuition payer insurance.
A $300 management fee is included in the payment amounts. A $50 late charge will be applied by FACTS to any past due balances.
When there are two or more sisters, living in the same household, enrolled at Saint Dominic Academy at the same time, there is a $500 reduction in tuition for each sister. For two sisters, the total tuition reduction is $1000 and for three sisters, the total tuition reduction is $1,500 etc.
Legacy grants are awarded to academically qualified students who are daughters or granddaughters of a member of the SDA community.
Tuition Assistance and Academic Scholarships
Tuition Assistance is need-based. To be considered for tuition assistance, families must complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documents to FACTS Grant and Aid Assistance at http://online.factsmgt.com/. Please adhere to all deadlines. Anyone who applies for tuition assistance through FACTS must also apply for the Scholarship Fund for Inner City Children (see below).
If you have been awarded any financial aid or scholarship funds your monthly payments will be reduced by the amount awarded, divided over 11 payments.
The Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children (SFIC)
Families residing and attending Catholic schools within the Archdiocese of Newark may apply for scholarships online at www.sficnj.org. Awards are based on financial need and are awarded without regard to religion, race or ethnicity.
St. Dominic Academy Academic Scholarships
St. Dominic Academy offers a limited number of academic scholarships to Incoming Freshmen based on a variety of criteria related to elementary school records and COOP score.
If a student is awarded any financial aid or scholarship funds, the monthly payments will be reduced by the amount awarded, divided over 11 payments.
Schedule of Additional Fees
Advanced Placement Courses
Charge for testing fees paid by the school
Charge is $90 per course
Charged to your account in February
- Senior year only: $400
- Charged to your tuition account in July
- Charge covers: cap and gown, flowers, diploma and student’s baccalaureate dinner
- Charges to your tuition account: $100 per season of participation in a sport
- Charged in October for soccer, volleyball, fall track, tennis
- Charged in January for basketball, swimming, indoor track
- Charged in March for softball and spring track
- Registration fee for all students $400
- A $50 fee will be incurred for all late tuition or fee payments
- A $100 fee will be incurred for changes to payment Plan A or Plan B (annual or semi-annual) to Plan C (monthly)
- A $100 fee will be incurred to change payment method from automatic payment (ACH) to invoice, or the reverse.
- During the school year there may be other optional charges to your tuition account, with your approval, for activities such as the glee club trip, glee club gowns, yearbooks, etc.