In March of 2015, Saint Dominic Academy was so pleased to accept the transfer of the property known as the Jersey City Woman’s Club to the Academy. Founded in 1894, shortly after Saint Dominic Academy opened its doors, the former Women’s Club was housed in a beautiful, old building on Fairmount Avenue, just steps away from the SDA campus.
After some refurbishment, the building, now lovingly referred to as Siena Hall, had its official opening in April 2016.
While Siena Hall is being used for school functions, it is also available for booking small events. Anyone interested in renting the facility should contact Darlene Lisotta, Database Manager, 201-434-5938, ext. 33 or Mary Murphy, Director of Annual Giving at 201-434-5938, ext. 42.